Please review the Fillaseat Rules listed below.
Members must agree to and follow all of these rules.
If you have any questions or concerns contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The member must pick up the tickets and attend the event. They may take anyone as their guests and can change the guest for each event they attend.
- Members are NOT allowed to gift/give/sell tickets.
- Members may only reserve ONE event per day.
- Tickets are first come first serve.
- Members are allowed only 1 membership per year, per household.
- Members must log in to the website to locate and reserve tickets.
- All memberships are Non- Refundable.
- Members should contact Fillaseat directly with any questions and NEVER contact the show or venue directly.
- Members may be limited to the number of times they can attend the same show.
- Once you reserve tickets for a show or event, you will receive an email with all the details. Please read them and follow all pick up times.
- Members only need to bring their ID to the Will Call in order to pick up tickets
- Please be discreet when picking up tickets at the venue. Someone in line behind you or at the next table over may be paying full price.
- Members may not hold Fillaseat or the venue responsible for any last minute cancellations.
- Fillaseat will not be held financially responsible for any of its members' actions or the actions of any venues.
- All tickets are confidential and only available to members.
FillaseatLasVegas reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member who does not follow all the rules listed. If a member causes any type of disturbance at a venue or creates a problem with the venue, their membership will be cancelled without refund.
Any member who does not attend a show they reserved will face a 2-strike policy. Miss two shows that you reserved tickets for and your membership is cancelled without refund.
(Starting January of 2020, Fillaseat will have a "Ticket Fine Fee" in which any show a member signs up for and does not attend, that member will have to pay a $10.00 per ticket fine and their account will be frozen until it is paid. This is put into place so members are not taking tickets that someone else could have used.)