Please review the Fillaseat Rules listed below.
Members must agree to and follow all of these rules.
If you have any questions or concerns contact us by email at email@example.com
- The member must pick up the tickets and attend the event. They may take anyone as their guests and can change the guest for each event they attend.
- Members are NOT allowed to gift/give/sell tickets.
- Members must pickup tickets at the designated times listed on the event (not before or after).
- Members must only reserve the number of tickets they will be using. Failure to use all of the tickets reserved will result in a fine/warning.
Some shows will email, text, or have you join a 3rd party App to receive your tickets. It is up to the member to have accurate and updated information about their email and smartphone (cell phone). Lost texts or emails are not the responsibility of Fillaseat.
- Members may only reserve ONE event per day.
- Tickets are first come first serve.
- Members are allowed only 1 membership per household. More than one in a household with disqualify all memberships.
- Members must log in to the website to locate and reserve tickets.
- All memberships are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable. In the event of a local shut down, your account will be placed on hold and you will not lose any time.
- Members should contact Fillaseat directly with any questions and NEVER contact the show or venue directly.
- Members may be limited to the number of times they can attend the same show.
- Once you reserve tickets for a show or event, you will receive an email with all the details. Please read them and follow all pick up times.
- Members only need to bring their ID to the Will Call in order to pick up tickets
- Please be discreet when picking up tickets at the venue. Someone in line behind you or at the next table over may be paying full price.
- Members may not hold Fillaseat or the venue responsible for any last minute cancellations.
- Fillaseat will not be held financially responsible for any of its members' actions or the actions of any venues.
- All tickets are confidential and only available to members. Any member mentioning a show, event, or venue publicly alongside Fillaseat (social media), will have their membership cancelled without refund. (Our privacy with our venues is very important.)
Any member who does not attend a show they reserved will have a $20 per ticket fine. (Member will have account frozen and will not be allowed back on until the fine is paid.) Also, Fillaseat has a 3-strike rule. Any member that misses three shows that they had reservations for, and their membership is cancelled without a refund. If the show that you miss is an "on-going" or "returning" show, you will not be allowed to see that show if it is listed in the future. You may also be banned from getting tickets from that venue or hotel again as well.
FillaseatLasVegas reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member who does not follow all the rules listed. If a member causes any type of disturbance at a venue or creates a problem with the venue, their membership will be cancelled without refund. Also, Fillaseat will not tolerate negative, angry, or “hostile” emails. If that is the case, memberships may be cancelled or denied renewal.
By joining Fillaseat, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Shows/Events, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Fillaseat, LLC, the venue, or any of their employees or representatives liable for any illness or injury.